Native English speaker is a must （UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa）.
B.A. or above - Education, Linguistics or English majors are preferred.
Master is a plus
At least one year student teaching or associated experience
Able to pass the clear criminal check and health check for working visa application
Teaching English to kids in China aged 3-12 in groups of 8-12 students, most from 3-6 years old
Planning and delivering lessons with department team and multimedia materials provided
Organizing social and cultural activities with Chinese colleagues
Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents
Participating in social activities, class preparation seminars and marketing promotion activities
Having a unique personal charm and a sense of humor.
Being patient and hardworking; willing to cooperate with colleagues as a team player.
Being outgoing, energetic, passionate, and cheerful.
Must Love and enjoy working with little children.
Salary and Benefits Package
1. For fully qualified candidates, 20000 - 25000 RMB / month
（Approximately $2985-$3731, Tax Free from China）
>Note: The cost of living in Luoyang is relatively low. If you eat out every meal, the food cost is between $180-450<
Working schedules and details:
Working 35 hours per week
Wednesday to Friday, 9:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00,
Saturday-Sunday, 8:00-12:00, 14:00-18:30
Off days: Monday and Tuesday
Student Ages: 3-12
Teaching assistance: a Chinese tutor will be accompanying the foreign teacher in class for delivering the lesson together
2. Free Housing provided
3. Working visa sponsored
4. Medical and accident insurance: school will provide accident medical insurance for teachers
5. Arrival assistance: airport pick-up and seven days free stay in hotel upon arrival （from overseas）
6. Financial and human support on the first arrival month if needed （from overseas）
7. 30 days paid annual leave （including summer and winter leave） plus 11 national holidays